Sunday, February 22, 2009

One Day Trip at the Broga Hill 21th Feb 2009

*Actually its Broga but not Brogal.

These photos were took by Mobile Phone sony ericsson 2.0 mega pixel. If you ask me why i no want to took it through my DSLR camera, then i will ask you shut the fuck up and dont remind my “kek sim” story..... (I was realised my camera was ran out of battery after i departed from home.....). Therefore, i have no choice but have to use my friend mobile phone for temporary. The following were the photos we took during that sunny day…


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa ai ki, wa ai ki, wa ai ki....

Nick Ch'ng said...

A green green grass..... 大自然的味道。。。。

Elva Kuek said...

wow, nice... the feeling so good...

but u really beh ki la, go shooting but bring a low batt camera.... somemore,pls dun wrong spelling in ur design...