Monday, October 13, 2008

What a Helling day at Island Hospital

Today i went to the hospital again with Joe for the 2nd presentation at 8.15am morning. It was a bloody cold day but i din felt any cold on me because i was just concentrate on my presentation. After settled up the projector, We were started our presentation after we gather all the fucking idiot doctors, bastards and all the god dammmers. Bunch of them gave us the fucking noob comments, each of them have their own opinion but who should i listened to?
After the presentation i was followed the so called fucking chocolate milk to her office for the website information. Guess how's the pig worked? She worked slow like a fuck, keep on searched and changed some fucking useless informations and delayed me until 9pm at night.
She is just 1000 x slower than a fucking pig. Fuck x 2000, just imaging how my feel when you were sticked with that bloody pig at the same room for more than 12 hours, Oh my fucking god..... kill me please.


No comments: