Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Presentation

Take a breath..... Sigh ~~
Tomorrow im going to have a presentation at Island Hospital which is in front of more than 10 CEO and Doctors. Not really confident about that. Maybe its just because of im not the original producer for the item that im going to present with. A lot of troubles occur between my boss and some staffs from Island hospital. Im the middle man between them. I am the actor from Hollywood which my main characteristic is to satisfied theirs need, for both of them. Im the joker who is trying to have some "fun" for them. I wish i can fucked them and tell them shut the fucked up. But i cant.... i feel so unreal for myself, i was wearing a god damm mask when i faced them. Is that called a "business". How do i survive in this so called "business" world........

Hopefully i will have a really nice presentation tomorrow, and i really hope i can make it.... hope....


No comments: