Sunday, May 4, 2008

Comment and Funny things about the Movie "Iron Man"

Yesterday i went to Gurney for the movie "Iron man" and i figure out some funny things from the movie.

The Three Funny Things about the "Iron Man"
1) During the Translation, the "Iron Man" was translated into "Orang Besi" in Malay subtitle. loL ~
2) Also, the "Iron Man" was called 坚强的男人, in Chinese Subtitle.... wtf !!
3) For my opinion, the "Iron Man" should called "烫斗人" in Chinese.

I was not going to watch this movie from the beginning because of the "lousy trailer" but i was changing my mind at the end because of most of my friends told me that "Iron Man" was a cool movie after they watched it. It's too much different from the trailer. That is an amazing film. Im strongly agree with my fellows after i watched it. The movie was cool, the amimation was Perfect. I give it 8/10 for the vote.

No comments: