Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One of the noob shit in my friendster

Adding friends in friendster is a common thing, dont you think so ? So i was adding some friends in friendster as usual yesterday, guess what happen next? I was received a mail from "someone" and "she" told me that im a "chi kor" just because i added "her" as a friend. Damm !! I was just cant believe in year 2008 still got such of noob shit living in our country. Please la "Ah Hua Ah Lian" ..... i added u as friend not for other purpose.......... but just for a friend. So can you just shut the "fuck" up and stop "popek popek" here and there. Furthermore, you are not as pretty as "others" in my friendlist, if i want a gf sure wont counting on you, you are totally out of my "target", Please buy a mirror first before you plan to saying a word. Holy Shit !

No comments: